MICRO: Tourist Information Centre Palermo
We will help you learn more about our city, choose what to do and what to see and we could also print your boarding pass! We will show you mysterious and fascinating Palermo from all points of view, from the classic ones to the less touristic and conventional ones such as:
MICRO offers free maps, tourist information and booking services for the best experiences, services and accommodation in Palermo and the rest of Sicily:
- best hotels, B&B or private accommodation
- low-cost rental of bicycles, motorcycles, cars, minivans and baby equipment
- transfer with driver throughout Sicily
- nature excursions: trekking, horseback riding, kayaking, off-roading in the Madonie Mountains, sailing boat charter to the smaller islands and along the most beautiful coasts of Sicily...
- courses of traditional Sicilian cuisine, wine tastings and a restaurant reservation service
MICRO is opened on Saturdays and Sundays also! Come and visit us to discover all the services of VisitPalermo.it and VisitingSicily.it.
Monday to Friday: 10 am-2 pm
Saturday: 10 am-5 pm
Sunday: 10:30 am-2 pm
To find out what to do in Palermo follow us on our social profiles:
...Are you a DIY tourist? If you don't want to arrive to Palermo unprepared...
We are really lucky because we meet a lot of nice people from everywhere - guests, travellers, bloggers, journalists travelling to Sicily and so on...
Visiting Sicily is your guide to Sicily. Where to go, what to see, where to eat, who to meet, where to stay, what to do in Sicily.
Why to book one of our holiday homes or bed&breakfasts in Sicily?